Value chains and process models
Highly adaptive organization knows their goals and targets, value chains and processes. They also actively follow pain points within their operations. We model your ways of working and turn the models into valuable tools for development and quality management. We support your operational development and include your personnel into change planning and implementation.
Process Chain Descriptions | Process Modeling | Strategy Workshops | Vision Workshops | Development Workshops | Consulting
Use the following checklist to see where you are regarding value chains and processes within your organization:
- Strategy and vision give clear direction to daily work on all organizational levels
- Company’s value chains have been defined and operations are managed according to these value chains
- Value chain specific targets and goals have been defined and personnel is committed to them
- Value chain performance and pain points are constantly monitored
- Operational development is focusing on end to end value chains, not on its parts separately
If you did not answer Yes to all of the points, contact us.